Natox - Sue Moxley, a beauty editor of The Sun said, "I used Botox, now I choose Natox. Safe, pain free and really works".
Sue Moxley-as a model, celebrity makeup, owner of Sue Moxley Make Up, and beauty editors-is definitely an expert in choosing a skin care for a wrinkle-free, healthy, and youthful skin. So, what is the difference between Natox and Botox?
Material: Made of Botulinum Toxin, the toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum.
How it works: Wrinkles are caused by muscle contraction. Therefore, Botox binds the nerve endings to block Acetylcholine (a chemical conductors of the nerve stimulation) so as not to make the muscles contract.
Side effects: It is painful, using an injection, and likely to flow to other muscles that cause changes such as too high eyebrow or down eyelids, and a stiff face.
Materials: 100% natural ingredients fulfilling "Cosmetic Regulation" (EC) No 1223/2009 and the "Cosmetics Directive" 76/768/EEC, known as ECOCERT standard, namely:
- 1. Organic sunflower oil (helianthus annuss seeds oil)-known for its ability to lock the water in the skin to stay moist that keeps a supple skin and keep it away from damage.
- 2. Sodium Cocylglumate - natural emulsifier derived from coconut that is emollient.
- 3. Glycerin - Extracted from vegetable sources. It is humectants that restore skin moisture and prevent skin dryness.
- 4. Acrylates/c10-30, alkylacrylate crosspolymer - Serves to thicken. This ingredient is not natural by itself, but because it is very safe and non-toxic, it meets ECOCERT standard in the combined formulation.
- 5. Sorbic acid - a natural organic compound, extracted from raw rowan fruits (Sorbus Aucuparia - the origin name of sorbic acid), often as a preservative.
- 6. Salicylic acid - Extracted from the bark of white willow (Salix alba - that's why it is called salicylic acid) to kill bacteria and fungi.
Another unique details, NATOX is fragrance free! Companies often include skin care fragrance materials that include non-organic chemicals that are not listed on the package. It's very comforting, isn't it? Even the packaging is made from glass bottles so that can be recycled later.
How it works: Natox use quantum physics to create a "NATOX WATER", i.e. adding high level organic ingredients into pure water that has been given an electrical charge. Natox water is directly absorbed into the skin to form particles that emit certain frequencies utilizing the sympathetic movement of acetylcholine to disrupt the synapse between nerve and muscle. That would prevent muscle contraction. No wrinkles Hence they claim that how it works is the latest discoveries of this century. Good!!
Do Natox will work effectively for you?
Let's look at the results of the study of "Double Blind Placebo Controlled Studies" by Phen Pharmaceutical.
During 4 months, 64 subjects aged 35-65 years who had wrinkles were divided into 2 groups, one was given Natox and another was given placebo.
As shown in the following diagram:
Phend Pharmaceutical concludes about Natox,
"Both the visual facial folds, vertical frown lines and rhytids were reduced within three weeks and by continuous use it reduced the facial folds overall without any adverse side effects." - Phend Pharmaceutical.
Another effect of Natox is improving the health of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and increasing collagen production.
Imagine if we look at the mirror, our skin looks like that. It would be thrilled!
Because Natox work effectively for the participants of the study, it is no wonder that Sue Moxley also chooses Natox. If there are any adverse side effects, Sue Moxley certainly would not choose it, would she?
The Natox used by Sue Moxley Natox can be obtained for $ 139.99 (approx. £ 89) / bottle for 1 month usage. Now there is a promo, you can get $ 20 discount by :
1. Taking Photos before using Natox (It's important! Many people forget).
2. Using Natox regularly for 4 weeks.
3. Taking Photos after using Natox.
4. Sending before and after photos, also share your experience using Natox.
5. You will get a $ 20 discount voucher for the next order.
Promo is subject to change at any time. It is wise to buy it when the promo still exists, so that you can save money.