Pai Skincare Review
First saw the pai skincare, I immediately said, "pretty packaging!" There is a logo Soil Association (UK) which has the following provisions:
- Minimum 70% non-water ingredients of a product should be from organic farming, sustainable grown and without pesticides.
- All organic material must be extracted without chemical solvents.
- All non-organic ingredients must be non-toxic, biodegradable, and carry a certificate of non-GM.
- All products contain no parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol and other chemicals that are potentially dangerous.
- The producer must pass annual inspections and keep detailed production records.
This reminds me, today Europe has the highest standards for cosmetics. European bans tons of toxic cosmetic ingredients. But unfortunately it is still widely used in U.S cosmetics.
It is important that we use certified cosmetic. Often times the products with the words "100% natural" still contain synthetic preservatives, surfactants, and emollient. Can we call it natural?! Also, sometimes when we read the ingredients label, it may be difficult to understand what we read. It is very different with pai, pai explain all of its contents on the label with the English language. Example: "butyrospermum parkii butter - shea butter. Easy to understand isn't it? Pai Skincare is the first skin care company that does this. Bravo!
Furthermore, Pai Skincare has its own idealistic material:
- →No alcohol
- →No Artificial Fragrances
- →No beeswax
- →No formaldehyde
- →No sodium lauryl sulfate
- →No parabens (including Japanese Honeysucle)
- →No Phenoxyethanol
- →No Petrochemicals
- →No Phthalates
- →No Animal Testing.. Good!
Even the packaging can be recycled.
Not surprisingly, Natalie Portman as her purse was raided by the crew STELLA magazine, they found the pai Chamomile & Roseship Sensitive Skin Cream. She said: "I love the british brand organic Pai - this cream is my favorite product. It's a really good moisturizer." When people know Natalie Portman use Pai Skincare, many people want to use it also with the same results as she did.
Now Chamomile & Roseship Sensitive Skin Cream that is used by Natalie Portman, we can buy it at a price of £ 24, but there is NEW PAI PROMO! PAI Cleanser & Toner Starter Kit. 1 set consists of:
- Chamomile & Roseship Sensitive Skin Cream (normal price £ 24) or you can also choose one of four types of other moisturizers that suitable for your skin.
- Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser - suitable for all skin types (normal price £ 25).
- Bio Affinity Toner (normal price £ 30) or you can also choose between Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Toner or Rose Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Toner.
- Organic Muslin Face Cloth (normal price £ 3).
- Muslin Gift Pouch.
Plus extras: echium rejuvenating eye cream for £ 15 (normal price £ 24).
All that can be obtained at a price of £ 65. You can save £ 17 (if we buy at normal price, the total is £ 82). All with full size.
The Promo is subject to change at any time. It is a wise thing to do the transaction when get the promo to get savings.